Maps and Car Parks
- Atherstone Location Map and detailed Atherstone location map
- Council House and Old Bank House location map including car parks in Atherstone
- Map of the Borough of North Warwickshire
Overview of Building
The Council House is a 3 storey, redbrick building, which is Equality Act compliant on the ground floor.
The Council House is bounded by South Street, Woolpack Way to the rear, Long Street and Supermarket Car Park to the front. In front of the entrance to the Council House, and between the Council House and the Supermarket's car park, is a walled and a sensory garden with benches.
Postcode CV9 1DE
How to get into the Council House
There are two entrances to the Council House:
The main entrance to the Council House is opposite the walled garden. You can get to the main entrance from both Long Street (see By train - Long Street below) and South Street (see By Bus - South Street). This entrance is flat, there are no ramps and automatic doors.
Civic Suite Entrance
The second entrance, the Civic Suite entrance, is only used for evening meetings. It is situated on South Street. There are 2 steps or a ramp at the Civic Suite entrance and automatic doors.
Building Opening Hours
- Mon - 9:00 – 12:30 and 13:30 – 17:00
- Tue - 9:00 – 12:30 and 13:30 – 17:00
- Wed - 10:00 – 12:30 and 13:30 – 17:00
- Thu - 9:00 – 12:30 and 13:30 – 17:00
- Fri - 9:00 – 12:30 and 13:30 – 17:00
Last updated Monday, 9th January 2023
You said, we did