Bank holiday information
Emergencies - Borough Care, Homelessness, Housing Repairs etc.
24 hour emergency telephone number during weekend, evenings and bank holidays/closures 0300 790 6881
Urgent request for help with food, medicine or mental health issues
- If you need additional help to get food, medicines or emotional support ring our dedicated hotline 0800 408 1447 or Online form
- For more information visit https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/coronavirusvulnerable
- or https://www.northwarks.gov.uk/homepage/29/coronavirus
- COVID Community Support Groups - COVID-19 Community Support Groups in North Warwickshire who can help with food, medicines, dog walking etc.
Daily and weekly COVID-19 case numbers
Daily and weekly case numbers can be found at https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases?areaType=ltla&areaName=North%20Warwickshire
Job Centre TBC
- normal opening times
- Online services can be accessed throughout the holiday at www.northwarks.gov.uk/self PLEASE NOTE: these will not be dealt with until we re-open.
One Stop Shop and Council Offices
Closed to the public until further notice
Stray, Lost and Dangerous Dogs
- I've lost my dog - stray dogs are taken to Birmingham Dogs Home - see contact details below
- Dangerous Dogs
- Strays - take it to Birmingham Dogs Home between 11.00am and 4:45pm* - but contact them first
Birmingham Dogs Home
Tel 0121 643 5211
Catherine-de-Barnes Lane, Solihull, B92 0DJ
Waste and Recycling
Bins are collected as normal on bank holidays except for Christmas and New Year. If your bin is due to be collected on 25th December it will be collected early on SATURDAY 19th Dec. To see how your bin collections will be affected at Christmas and the New Year view and download your bin calendar.
Links to Warwickshire County Council who run the service - You MUST BOOK A SLOT - do not just turn up, you won't be let in
Domestic Abuse Services
Drug and Alcohol Services
Mental Health Support Services
Report child abuse https://www.gov.uk/report-child-abuse
Under 18's - Childline offers free, confidential advice and support whatever your worry, whenever you need help 0800 1111 or visit NSPCC
If you're worried about a child, even if you're unsure, contact our professional counsellors for help, advice and support 0808 800 5000 or visit NSPCC
Last updated Monday, 4th January 2021