Customer Charter and Customer Feedback
We believe that everyone has the right to be treated fairly, politely and with respect. We also want you to be happy with the service you receive from us. So whenever and however you contact us you are entitled to the following high standards of customer care.
Individual Attention - you can expect.....
- Polite, helpful and honest staff to deal with your contact or concern
- Accurate answers in plain language
- To be treated fairly, with respect and courtesy
- Clear and accessible information in a variety of formats on request
- Issues you raise to be dealt with confidentially
- Our comments, complaints and compliments procedure to be easily available so you can tell us what you think of our services
Prompt Service - we aim.....
- To be given an immediate response to your query wherever we can
Telephone Contact - we aim....
- To Answer telephone calls within 20 seconds during office hours
- To keep voicemail & answer phone use to a minimum during office hours, any answer phone message will state when you should expect to be called back
Written Contact - we aim to .....
- Respond to emails within 5 working days
- Tell you how your enquiry will be handled and how long it will take if the full answer is not possible within five working days
Visits - we aim to.....
- See you within 10 minutes of your arrival
- We welcome feedback
We want to provide high standards of service. If you have feedback let us know by taking part in our telephone surveys or completing a Comments Form. If things go wrong, please let us know on our feedback form so that we can:
- Put things right as quickly as we can; and listen to you and use what you tell us to improve the service
- When you complain we will
- Respond to you professionally and politely
- Treat your complaint seriously and keep it confidential
- Put right any mistakes as quickly as possible
If we have made a mistake we will:
- Say sorry;
- Explain what went wrong and why
- Learn from the experience; and
- Change our way of doing things
- Fair Processing Notice
- Data Sharing Protocol
Last updated Thursday, 18th October 2018
You said, we did