You are here:

Compliments and or complaints

The Local Government Ombudsman

If you have used our complaints procedure and you are still not satisfied, you can take your complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman. However, we hope that the Council's complaints procedure will quickly resolve any problems you may have and that you will use it.

The Local Government Ombudsman

The Local Government Ombudsman can look at complaints about most council services, including those covering: planning, environmental health, neighbourhood nuisance and anti-social behaviour, housing benefit and council tax.

Last updated Tuesday, 15th December 2015

Was this information useful?

You said, we did