Emergency or contingency planning
Emergency information for staff
The Council Offices are OPEN.
Staff Advice - Coronavirus COVID-19
Check if you need medical help
NHS 111 has an online and telephone coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
- you think you might have coronavirus (a cough, a high temperature, shortness of breath)
- in the last 14 days you've been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus – see our coronavirus advice for travellers
- you've been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
Stay at home whilst you await advice from NHS 111 and let your line manager know.
If there's a chance you could have coronavirus, you may be asked to stay away from other people (self-isolate). Information on self-isolation can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-self-isolation-for-patients-undergoing-testing/advice-sheet-home-isolation
Visit NHS for latest Corona Virus updates.
The friendly address (URL) for this webpage is www.northwarks.gov.uk/emergency
Telephone - ring to hear a message on 01675 464831 - will only say whether offices are open or closed as above.
If our website is down, updates will be added to Facebook and Twitter:
- Main Council account - North Warwickshire Borough Council
- Main Council Twitter account - North_Warks_BC
All council social media accounts
Staff will be expected to take reasonable steps to come into work. Any member of staff who does not feel they are able to get in to work should contact and make arrangements with their line manager to either work from home, book the day as annual leave, or make up the time.
Last updated Tuesday, 29th September 2020