Telecare Alarm Services
BoroughCare 24 hour Telecare Alarm Services
North Warwickshire Borough Council does not operate a telecare “lifeline” alarm service. However, for North Warwickshire borough residents who feel they may benefit from this type of service which is designed to help older and vulnerable people maintain their independence and remain in their own home there are several options available to access telecare alarm services.
If a local council service within Warwickshire is preferred the following options are available:
- Contact: Warwick District Council on 01926 339577 or alternatively via the internet at www.warwickdc.gov.uk/lifeline
- Contact: Warwickshire County Council on 01926 410410 and ask for the “Social Services telecare service” or alternatively via the internet at https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/help-live-home/assistive-technology-1/3
If a private or national organisation is preferred you can access many telecare services via the following:
- The AskSARA page on Warwickshire County Council’s website https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/help-live-home/assistive-technology-1/4
- Enter “telecare” or “lifeline alarm” or similar key words into an internet search engine to select these kinds of services
- Search for a local or national service via the Telecare Services Association (TSA) website https://www.tsa-voice.org.uk/support-at-home/
The above websites will provide all of the information and contact details you require so you are able to make an informed decision regarding the type of service and price that you wish to pay.
Last updated Wednesday, 24th March 2021