Community Heritage Grant Scheme
The Community Heritage Grant Scheme provides grants to non-for profit organisations and individuals to deliver heritage related activity and/or projects within North Warwickshire.
Aims: To support and facilitate the development of heritage related activity and delivery of heritage projects within North Warwickshire.
Grants: Grants from £50.00 up to £5,000
Who can apply: Non-for-profit organisation with constitution and bank account or Individuals who will not benefit from individual gain as a result of the funding.
Criteria for eligibility:
- Projects can last no more than one year.
- Projects will focus on and make a positive difference to the heritage of North Warwickshire.
- Funding can include revenue and capital costs.
Ineligible funding includes:
- Projects which promote the cause or beliefs of political or faith organisations.
- Existing organisational costs or existing staff costs.
Application process, deadlines and decision making:
This will be a rolling grant programme with no deadlines. The scheme will open on 7 November 2018 and will close on 01 March 2019.
Eligible grant applications will be considered and awarded on a first come basis.
Applicants will be required to provide the following information:
- What is your project?
- What difference will the project make?
- The amount of grant requested.
- Information about the applicant including contact details.
To apply for funding, an email answering the questions above should be sent to Clare Haines, Community Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Development Officers (Rural Regeneration) will carry out the initial review of applications received and ask any points of clarification.
Once the application requirements have been satisfied, applications will be passed to selected members of the Community and Environment Board for recommendation to approve.
Terms and Conditions:
- Grants will be paid upfront to successful applicants.
- Any grant monies unspent at the end of the grant period will have to be repaid.
- Bank details of successful applicants will be required
- Applicants will be asked to forward a simple evaluation form supported by a record of expenditure at the end of the project.
- All expenditure must be supported by evidence such as an invoice or receipt which must be produced if required for auditing purposes.
- There will be no formal monitoring forms to be completed during the delivery of activity. NWBC Officers will be available to report progress to if required.
- All promotional material relating to the project funded must include the NWBC logo.
- All details concerning grants awarded will be kept on file for six years plus the current year. This is for monitoring purposes only.
- Projects will not be funded retrospectively.
- If your project involves working with young people you will be expected to send a copy of your Child Protection Policy.
- Evidence will be required that you have the appropriate permissions for your project to take place (note that we will not fund any statutory requirements).
- Receipt of emails requesting funding will be acknowledged within 10 working days.
- Applications will be processed and considered on a first come basis.
For further information or advice on how to make an application:
Please contact Clare Haines, Community Development Officer, Rural Regeneration on 01827 719418
Please send your completed application to: email@example.com or in writing to:Clare Haines Community Development Officer North Warwickshire Borough Council The Council House South Street Atherstone Warwickshire CV9 1DE
Last updated Wednesday, 7th November 2018