Community Hub - Coleshill
Coleshill Community Hub Information
Coleshill Community Hub, The Town Hall, High Street, Coleshill,
- Monday 10 am - 1 pm for Best Energy Deals (help switching energy provider) Information and Support
- Tuesday 10 am - 1 pm for Job Club Information and Information and Support. Access to Learn My Way computer training
- Wednesday 10 am - 1 pm for Information and Support
- Thursday (from 14th February 2019) 10 am - 1 pm Veterans Information and Support
- Friday 10 am - 1 pm for Information and Support
**Please note that Community Hubs are run by volunteers and opening times may be affected by the availability of volunteers.
Facilities include free computer use with Internet access and document downloading equipment at this hub.
There's also the free phone with ten numbers to useful organisations:
- Age UK
- Family Information Service
- Universal Credit
- NHS 111
- North Warwickshire Borough Council
- Seven Trent Water
- Step Change Debt Charity
- The Citizens Advice Bureau
- Volunteer Centre North Warwickshire
- Warwickshire County Council
If you use Self-Serve via the NWBC website https://www.northwarks.gov.uk/site/ you can request a number of services without the need to telephone or e-mail.
Drop into the hub to make use of our facilities. Our volunteers will be on hand to help you or call Helen on 01675 463326.
Learn My Way
All of North Warwickshire’s Community hubs promote Learn My Way in partnership with the Volunteer Centre North Warwickshire, a registered UK Online Centre. Since April 2015 nearly two hundred people have registered and completed modules in online basics, registering with your doctor, learning more about on line banking and shopping, social media and job searching and CV writing.
You can find out more about the courses by going along to your local community hub where you will be able to find out more and use a computer to log on for free.
If you have a computer at home with Internet access, you can look at the courses by going to www.learnmyway.com and registering using the centre code 3455824.
If you get stuck, please contact your nearest hub or Martin or Julie at the Volunteer Centre North Warwickshire on 01827 717073.
Activities at the Old Market Hall
Art Group - Wednesdays 10.30am - 12
Walking Group - Thursday 10 - 12
To find out more about these groups, give Helen a call on 01675 463326
Coleshill Library, 19A Parkfield Road, Coleshill, B46 3LD
For information on library services visit https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/coleshilllibrary
Please check the NWBC Events calendar for up to date information about ad-hoc events https://www.northwarks.gov.uk/events/
Last updated Thursday, 7th February 2019