Equality and diversity
Equality and Inclusion Partnership
The Equality and Inclusion Partnership is a charity promoting equality and inclusion across Warwickshire.
The services that EqUIP offer include provide support, advice and training on a huge range of issues relating to discrimination, equality and community cohesion. Further information is detailed on their website.
EQuIP works in partnership with a range of different agencies and organisations both within and outside Warwickshire and aims to allow;
- A co-ordinated approach to delivering equality services
- A single point of entry for service users and those affected by discrimination
- Better connectivity to grassroots communities through shared resources and contacts
- Shared learning and best practices, such as joint and shared training
- A collective viewpoint and voice when advocating community issues
- An alignment of equality priorities
- Joint projects and partnership working
- A collective response to changing environments through a more effective system.
For further details please contact EqUIP on
Telephone 01788 863 117
Room 127 - Morgan Conference Suite
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated Thursday, 24th January 2019