Transparency - expenditure, salaries, accounts
Trade Union Facility Time
IMPORTANT NOTE – there are no union representatives on paid release.
All union activity is carried out without backfilling of representative’s substantive posts and there is no commensurate reduction in the workload of union reps. Effectively all union work is done in representatives own time because they have to do union work after work hours or have to work extra hours to complete the work tasks of their substantive posts.
Following data is based on estimates of time spent on union duties.
- Total Number of Representatives is 10
- Number of reps who devote 50% of time to union duties is Nil
- Total time spent on union activities for all reps is 436 hours
- Total union activity is 0.22 of a FTE.
- Trade Union Facility Time
Last updated Tuesday, 15th December 2015