Health and Wellbeing Action Plan
Health and Wellbeing Action Plan 2017 to 2020
The North Warwickshire Health and Wellbeing Action Plan 2017 to 2020 has been designed as a framework to encourage and support the local community to adopt a proactive approach in the self management of their health and wellbeing.
Within the document, there are 6 themes.
- To study and respond to the factors contributing to Atherstone/Mancetter's poor health outcomes
- The development of the 'Health Offer' in Community Hubs
- Reduce the number of under18 conceptions through the provision of supports services in North Warwickshire relating to teen pregnancy
- Increase the number of adults and children who are physically active and reduce the percentage of adults and children with excess weight
- Promote adult and children safeguarding as being everyone's responsibility
- Work with internal and external partners to address health and wellbeing priorities for North Warwickshire
By selecting a theme, you will then be able to view the actions, targets and deadlines in place for each theme.
Last updated Friday, 14th July 2017
You said, we did