We are working closely with health services and other Council's across Warwickshire to help keep our residents and staff as safe as possible by reducing the spread of Coronavirus.
Our Contact Centre, is OPEN for calls Monday – Friday 8:30m am – 5pm. Call 01827 715341.
A phone is also available in Council Office Reception area, from 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
If you need to book an appointment to see a member of staff please call 01827 715341
Use our online services on this website.
The Job Centre is open for APPOINTMENTS ONLY.
|Clinically Extremely Vulnerable||Food, Medicines and Emotional Support|
|Get support if you’re clinically extremely vulnerable to coronavirus and have no family or friends to help with food shopping and essential supplies. Information about who is classed as Clinically Extremely Vulnerable and how to get help is on our Help for the Clinically Extremely Vulnerable page.||If you are unable to leave your home due to Covid-19 and have no support to help you get food, medication or to access services then Warwickshire can help you. Ring Warwickshire's dedicated hotline 0800 408 1447. Hotline opening hours and more information|
Testing for Coronavirus
Food, medicines, bereavement
Business - Coronavirus
- Adapting food businesses for takeaway and food delivery during COVID-19
- Business Support and Help
- Coronavirus Businesses Checklist
- Covid 19 Re-opening your business
- COVID-19 - Safety screens in private hire vehicles
- COVID19 Business Engagement
- Food safety and advice
- Hospitality - Coronavirus Good Practice Advice
- Licensing Changes due to COVID 19
- Mobile Food Sales - COVID-19
- Town Centres - Covid-19 Recovery
Service Updates - Coronavirus
Financial Help - Coronavirus
Saturday, 26 November 2022
Tuesday, 22 November 2022
Tuesday, 15 November 2022
Our post box is at the front of the Council House building on South Street in the wall between the windows