Cycle Race Information
How you can get involved
Events will be happening throughout the day in Atherstone (Wednesday 6th October 2021)
- 9am – Teams begin to arrive
- 11am – Riders on course to warm up
- 12:01pm – first rider starts
- 13:43pm – Last rider starts
- 14:03pm – last rider finishes
- 14:20pm – presentations
We will have the pop up park on Long Street near to Coleshill Street junction:
- 11am - Keelan Phillips will be entertaining the crowds with his amazing BMX stunts throughout the day. Come along to the area in front of the ‘Pop-up Park’ at 11am and 2pm to watch him perform
- 12 – 1pm Long Street plays host to duo James Fellows and Tony Campion, who will be entertaining visitors with a mix of music including blues, folk, 60’s pop, and skiffle. As they say they play “anything with a good beat”.
- 1pm – Come and watch cycling of a different kind, in the form of talented unicyclist/juggler. As well as performing near the ‘pop-up park’ at 1pm, the unicyclist will be weaving his way through the crowds throughout the day.
Also open throughout the day is Gascoigne’s Pop-up Cycle Shop. Located at 3a Market Street, Andy will be offering a free bike MOT, as well as a gear-set and brake adjust (excluding hydraulic brakes) for the special event price of just £10. There will also be a small selection of bikes on display in the shop.
And of course the ‘pop-up park’ will be available all day for visitors to enjoy!
Last updated Tuesday, 5th October 2021