Casual Vacancies: Lifeguards, Swimming Teachers, Aqua Aerobics Instructors
For more information about working at the council please visit the Jobs and Careers section.
- This vacancy is: Casual
- Location: Atherstone Leisure Complex, Atherstone
- Closing date: Wednesday 28th August 2019
** Please specify on your application which post you are interested in **
£9.5507 per hour
NPLQ level 2 qualified (or equivalent) casual Lifeguards are required to support the operation of our leisure facility. Duties include the supervision of the pools and public, setting up of equipment and cleanliness of the buildings.
Swimming Teacher (Casual)
£13.135 per hour
ASA/STA Level 2 qualified Swimming Teachers are required to teach on the ‘Beginners to Swimmers’ or School Swimming programmes on a casual basis.
Aqua Aerobics Instructor (Casual)
£16.661 per hour
Qualified and experienced casual Aqua Aerobics Instructors required to teach our popular classes.
These posts are exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and, as such, appointment will be conditional upon receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of criminal records via the Disclosure and Barring Service, before the appointment is confirmed. This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings, as well as convictions. A Standard/Enhanced Disclosure will be required.
Application forms can be obtained by telephoning (01827) 715341 (24 hour answer service) or by following the links below.
Please download and read the following information before proceeding with your application:
- Lifeguard - Job Description
- Lifeguard - Person Specification
- Lifeguard - Terms and Conditions
- Swimming Teacher - Job Description
- Swimming Teacher - Person Specification
- Swimming Teacher - Terms and Conditions
- Aqua Instructor - Job Description
- Aqua Instructor - Person Specification
- Aqua Instructor - Terms and Conditions
- DBS Information
- Child Protection Policy
North Warwickshire is an equal opportunities employer. You may download a paper application if you wish to apply by post, although this process is slower.