Are you a business involved in tourism?
Published on Tuesday, 10th October 2017
Plan to boost tourism in North Warwickshire & Hinckley and Bosworth
Boosting tourism in North Warwickshire and beyond
Are you running a tourism business in North Warwickshire or about to start one? We invite you to the launch of the new Destination Management Plan for North Warwickshire and Hinckley & Bosworth. This tourism strategy is a joint initiative by the two Borough Councils to complement the existing joint LEADER grant programme and funded via the Coventry & Warwickshire LEP.
The launch event will be held on Wednesday 1st November 10.15am – 12.30 at Twycross Zoo as part of the Leicestershire Business Festival. Places should be booked through their website: https://lbf.ticketleap.com/perfectly-placed-for-tourism-growth---bosworth-hinkley--north-w/dates/Nov-01-2017_at_1015AM
The speakers include Sharon Redrobe linking this work to the Midlands Engine, Keri Portas of Visit England on future travel trends. It should also be a great opportunity to network with other people in the tourism sector.
- Sharon Redrobe, Twycross Zoo – “How this DMP fits into the wider tourism picture of Leicestershire and the
- Midlands Engine”
- Keri Portas, Visit England – “The Future Travel Journey”
- Miles Perkins, Triumph Motorcycles —“Introducing the Triumph Visitor Centre”
- Iain Neville, North Warwickshire/Hinckley & Bosworth LEADER – “Funding to grow your tourism business”
- Angela Baines, North Warwickshire/Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Councils - “The Destination Management Plan and your business”
- More articles in the news archive