Sign in or register for services
The Council has several different computer systems that allow you to apply for services online, some require you to register and sign in. To make sure you're signing in for the correct service, we've listed them below.
- Report problems, request services, ask us a question, tell us something - report problems - litter, flytipping, dog fouling etc, change of address and circumstances, upload documents, get in touch, missed bins etc in Self Service
- Payments - pay your council tax, housing and garage rents, invoices and parking fines online.
- Council tax, business rates and benefit - online billing, balances, correspondence, direct debit info in Accounts online
- Homes North Warwickshire - once you're on our housing register you use this site to register an interest in a property
- Jobs - apply for vacancies, receive email job alerts or login to our jobs site if you're already registered
- Leisure bookings - book and pay for courts, classes and activities in advance
- Join at home - become a member of our leisure centres
- Register to vote - Each person is now required to individually register themselves. You need your national insurance number and date of birth to do so
Last updated Friday, 30th June 2017