Atherstone Vaccination Centre
GRAB A JAB Weekend - Open Saturday 27th November 8am-12pm (last entry 11.45) for walk in Covid (any dose) and flu for all those over 18 years.
- Tuesday 30 November 2021 9am-5pm*
- Wednesday 1 December 2021 9am-5pm*
- Thursday 2 December 2021 9am-5pm*
*last entry 4.30, closes between 12.45pm and 1.45pm each day for lunch
No appointment needed (please be aware that it may be busy at peak times and you will be expected to social distance and wear a mask if able to whilst waiting for your vaccine).
Car Parks in Atherstone - Parking is limited during peak times.
Eligibility and vaccines that are available:
Booster vaccine doses are available for people most at risk from COVID-19 who have had a 2nd dose of a vaccine at least 5 months ago.
Flu vaccine also avaliable.
(PLEASE NOTE: Atherstone Vaccination Centre can only currently vaccinate people over the age of 18)
- people aged 50 and over
- people who live and work in care homes
- frontline health and social care workers
- people aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts them at high risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19
- people aged 16 and over who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
- people aged 16 and over who live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- People who are pregnant and in 1 of the eligible groups can also get a booster dose
Last updated Friday, 26th November 2021