Report fraud

If you receive or are applying for council tax discounts, council tax support and housing benefit or have a tenancy with the council, your details will be shared across Warwickshire County Council (WCC) and each District and Borough Council and the data matched. This will allow us to identify any discrepancies, potential fraud and errors more quickly.

If you have not told us your circumstances have changed, you may be committing fraud.

Report a change of circumstances