You are here:


Reporting Potholes

Warwickshire County Council are responsible for fixing potholes on the highway - report a problem

Highways England are resposible for fixing potholes on motorways and trunk roads - find out more and report a problem

Potholes on private roads or roads on private land are the responsibility of residents or the landowner


Last updated Monday, 18th January 2021

Was this information useful?

You said, we did