You are here:

Roads, pavements, lighting, grit

Road works and street closures

Road works

Please check Warwickshire County Council's road works page.

Street closures for special events

Please see our street closures page for a list of planned road closures

Last updated Thursday, 9th April 2020

Was this information useful?

You said, we did