Report a pothole

Warwickshire County Council are responsible for fixing potholes on the highway

Report a problem

Motorways and trunk roads

Highways England are resposible for fixing potholes on motorways and trunk roads, see contact information displayed on this page.

Private roads

Potholes on private roads or roads on private land are the responsibility of residents or the landowner.

Grass cutting

Highways England

For potholes, grass cutting or tree enquiries on the A5, motorways and trunk roads please contact Highways England

Telephone: 0300 123 5000