Highway problems

The following highway problems should be reported to Warwickshire County Council using the following form:

Report a highway problem

  • Potholes
  • Abandoned vehicle
  • Traffic light
  • Street lighting
  • Ragwort on highway
  • Flooding or drainage problem on highway
  • Dangerous tree or overgrown vegetation
  • Road markings and signs
  • Roadworks
  • Tarmac footpath or pavements
  • Unsurfaced footpath, bridleway or byway
  • Faulty bridge or culvert
  • Mud, debris or and obstruction on the road
  • Rights of way
WCC logo

Warwickshire County Council

Address: Warwickshire County Council
Shire Hall post room
Rear of Shire Hall
Northgate Street
CV34 4RL

Minicom - 01926 412277

Telephone: 01926410410