Parking information including charges and fines
Pay to Park in North Warwickshire with RingGo
If you’re paying to park in North Warwickshire, you can use RingGo, the UK’s no.1 parking app, which has millions of users nationwide. Paying to park by phone is quick and easy and means you don’t have to hunt for change or find a machine.
For a list of places where you can pay to park with RingGo in North Warwickshire, please see RingGo.co.uk/location/parking-in-north-warwickshire/.
Once you’ve downloaded the free RingGo app and registered, you can also pay to park in tens of thousands of RingGo locations nationwide, including across Warwickshire, Warwick, Stratford-on-Avon and Birmingham.
How does RingGo work?
To download the RingGo app, go to your phone’s App Store or Google Play Store and search for RingGo. Once you’ve downloaded the app, set up your account by registering a few details and when you want to park, you can pay in seconds.
Once you’re parked in an area where RingGo is offered, tell us where you are by entering the four or five digit location number, as shown on signage where you’re parking.
For example, if a RingGo sign displays “1234”, this would be the location code you enter. Then tell us how long you’re staying and confirm your payment details.
If your parking is running out and you want to stay longer, you can extend your time wherever you are from the RingGo app. Just select your current session from the sessions tab and the app will ask you how long you want to extend for. Choose a time, confirm, and you’re good to go.
With RingGo, you’ll never need a ticket from the machine again. Civil Enforcement Officers know you’re parked with the service by checking the vehicle registration on their handheld devices, so there’s no need to trek to and from, or queue at, the parking machine.
What are the benefits of using RingGo to park in North Warwickshire?
- Touch free parking without having to visit or use a machine
- No more coins – you’ll never have to worry about carrying change to pay for parking again. Just download the RingGo app
- Extend your parking. If you want to stay a bit longer or you’re running late, just click the extend button in the RingGo app, wherever you are. No need to dash back to your car
- No more tickets. Our handy reminders alert you when your parking is running out and you can top up too, lowering stress about getting a possible Penalty Charge Notice
- Use RingGo and you no longer have to worry about losing your car park ticket. It could save you pounds
- Finally, there’s no need to hang about in the dark or bad weather. Why get cold or wet when you can pay for parking quickly and securely from the comfort of your car?
Tell me more
Whilst there is no convenience fee for using RingGo in North Warwickshire, there may be a small fee at other locations.
Confirmation and alert texts will incur a small charge per message, but these are entirely optional and you can opt in or out at any time.
You can get VAT receipts for all your parking sessions either through the free RingGo parking app, or on the RingGo website.
If you’re not a smartphone user, you can still use RingGo to pay for your parking in North Warwickshire by calling 01827 217 700.
You can also register and book parking with RingGo online.
If you need any more information, please visit RingGo.co.uk.
Last updated Thursday, 17th March 2022